Alcoholism and drug addiction are a brain disease, and they can be a lot like a physical disease. And, like many physical diseases, some people are more likely than others to be affected.
Like many other diseases, addiction is:
- Progressive – If not treated it worsens over time
- Fatal – If not treated it is fatal
- Predictable – Addiction has predictable results
Even though addiction is a disease people are ultimately responsible for their own health. As with many physical diseases, there is a clear connection between people’s lifestyles and behaviors and their addiction.
- Negative consequences of alcohol or drug use
- An inability to quit or control alcohol or drug use
- Increasing amounts and/or frequency of use of alcohol or drugs
Our intake process was designed to be simple and fast.
Step 1. Assessment Process: Receive a clinical bio-psychosocial assessment within 24 hours of the intake.
Step 2. Rapid Intake Process: Receive a phone intake within 48 hours of the referral or outreach getting you out of the critical time frame and into a safe, controlled environment.
Step 3. Treatment Process : Assignment of Therapist within 72 hours who will start treatment and align with in – house Psychiatrist and/or M.D. for the appropriate level of care (MAT, Psych services, IOP, PHP)
We accept all insurances, self-pay, and financial assistance is available. Our In-Network Plans are below:
- AmeriHealth Administrators
- Highmark BCBS
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross (IBC)-All Products
- Keystone First Community Health Choices
- Keystone First Health Plan
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone VIP Choice
- Magellan Healthcare
- United Health Care-All Products
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Workers Compensation
Federal & State Government Insurance
- Medicare Advantage
- Pennsylvania Medicaid
- Pennsylvania Medicaid Health Choices Programs
- Veteran Affairs Community Care Network (VACCN)
An individual will work with our Care Coordinator, Certiﬁed Peer Specialist and attending clinician to create a 90 – day post discharge plan that is recovery based. Lifetime Membership into our Alumni Group, Family Support Group as well as incorporation of the 12 – Step program which is incorporated into the Treatment Plan.
In addition to our extensive treatment program, we offer access to optional therapies that reinforce developing healthy habits.
- Move & Meditate
- Mindfulness Meditation Practice
- Nutrition Counseling
- Guided Self Imagery (Overcome emotional roadblocks and reset thinking)
- Biodynamic Breathwork
- Sustainable Life Skills (Developing healthy life skills to support good decisions)
- Educational Session
- Smoking Cessation Course (Per SAMHSA 80% of people in addiction treatment smoke)
There is Hope
The American Treatment Network substance abuse facility and staff in Dover and Newark, DE and Havertown, PA welcomes you and your family to safely build a new life free from alcohol and drugs. Program completion is just the beginning. Our patient’s become lifetime members of our sober culture Alumni Group where they gain access to the healthy relationships & support necessary to remain sober for a lifetime.
There is Hope
The American Treatment Network substance abuse facility and staff in Havertown, PA welcomes you and your family to safely build a new life free from alcohol and drugs. Program completion is just the beginning. Our patient’s become lifetime members of our sober culture Alumni Group where they gain access to the healthy relationships & support necessary to remain sober for a lifetime.